Our Roadmap to Success
Quotation & Deposit
A contract will be signed and our team will start working on the project on the agreed starting date. An effective time schedule will be set which we guarantee to respect.
Throughout the collaboration, FEAC prepares reports of the ongoing work, usually on a weekly basis. These reports will be sent through e-mail or, if requested, video conferences can be organized with presentations from FEAC. The customer may ask for additional, non-scheduled meetings, at any time. The progress, results, methodology, things-to-do and perhaps new tasks will be discussed and added to the project’s workflow if needed.
1. Aim of the design & targets of the under development product
2. Involved physics (structural, transient, modal, thermal, electromagnetic, aerodynamic, etc.)
3. Possible material properties of several components
4. Available space for dimensioning the structure
5. Loads being applied to the structure (forces, pressures, moments, thermal loads, acceleration, current, etc.)
6. Operational conditions
7. Limitations due to other factors