Siemens Academic Program
Helping students realise their potential to impact the digital future.
Academic Program features
- Strategic affiliations improve engineering and manufacturing education.
- Academic resource centers provide tools for students, faculty and researchers to learn how to use industry-leading software.
- Regional productivity programs help organisations close skills gaps.
- Academic projects and competitions help students learn real-world applied skills.
About the Academic Program
We are committed to empowering the next generation of digital talent with the skills employers need. As Siemens DISW Official Smart Partner and certified training partner, FEAC Engineering works collaboratively with academic institutions to develop the next generation of scientists, engineers and business leaders. We partner with national and international high schools, academic institutions, universities and research centers to provide software and support so as to improve their ability to develop top-notch engineers and technologists for the industry.
Use the Academic Program to
Develop highly skilled future employees.
Use same PLM technology used by Industry.
Access comprehensive academic resource center.
Leverage online and center-based training.
Receive upgrades and technical support.
Join a community of academic and industry peers.
Academic Program applications
Will you be ready for the future?
- Get the skills digital innovators need.
- What you know determines where you go.
- Do you want to be the first to develop the next big thing?
- Be recognised for your design and simulation skills.
Prepare your students for the digital revolution.
- Innovating education and research.
- Cutting-edge research powered by digitization.
- Industry 4.0 success begins in your classroom.
- The industry has changed; has your curriculum?
Ensure your next hire is ready for industry 4.0.
- Talent developed to meet the needs of the digital industry.
- Find out what happens when talent meets experience.
- Hiring can be difficult, do it right the first time.
- Why you should get involved with universities.
Your Certified Training Partner
Do you have any questions about the Training Program or one of the other solutions we offer? Contact us to learn more about our software portfolio our services and current projects.