The Academic Program
We are committed to empowering the next generation of digital talent with the skills employers need. As Siemens DISW Official Smart Partner and certified training partner, FEAC Engineering works collaboratively with academic institutions to develop the next generation of scientists, engineers and business leaders. We partner with national and international high schools, academic institutions, universities and research centers to provide software and support so as to improve their ability to develop top-notch engineers and technologists for the industry.
Contact us to join the Academic Partner Program.
Will you be ready for the future?
- Get the skills digital innovators need
- What you know determines where you go
- Do you want to be the first to develop the next big thing?
- Be recognised for your design and simulation skills
School / University Educators:
Prepare your students for the digital revolution
- Innovating education and research
- Cutting-edge research powered by digitization
- Industry 4.0 success begins in your classroom
- The industry has changed; has your curriculum?
Ensure your next hire is ready for industry 4.0.
- Talent developed to meet the needs of the digital industry
- Find out what happens when talent meets experience
- Hiring can be difficult, do it right the first time
- Why you should get involved with universities
Realise Your Digital Twin
TECHNICAL INFORMATION, BROCHURES & FACT SHEETS
Support and Downloads
The available pdfs provide technical information regarding your product of choice.
For further information please contact us
Need more information?
Do you have any questions about the Academic Program or one of the other solutions we offer?
Contact us to learn more about our software portfolio our services and current projects.
Training & Support
FEAC Engineering provides training and support for the Siemens PLM CAE platform and PITHIA.
Let our experts guide you
The power of simulation is in your hands and we’re here to help you harness it. We offer a variety of instructor-led training options to help you master the strength of digital twins and numerical simulation, both for the SIEMENS PLM platform and for PITHIA. Bring yourself up to speed in the use of the most advanced engineering simulation software by reducing efficiently what is usually a long learning period. Receive official, globally-recognised certifications of attendance and empower your knowledge.
- ZDevelop highly skilled future employees
- ZUse same PLM technology used by Industry
- ZAccess comprehensive academic resource center
- ZLeverage online and center-based training
- ZReceive upgrades and technical support
- ZJoin a community of academic and industry peers
- ZStrategic affiliations improve engineering and manufacturing education
- ZAcademic resource centers provide tools for students, faculty and researchers to learn how to use industry-leading software
- ZRegional productivity programs help organisations close skills gaps
- ZAcademic projects and competitions help students learn real-world applied skills