Delivering engineering innovation with system simulation
Amesim is a leading integrated, scalable mechatronic system simulation platform that allows design engineers to virtually assess and optimize system performance. This boost overall systems engineering productivity from the early development stages until the final performance validation and controls calibration. Therefore, Amesim can be your tool of choice to develop successful mechatronic products by helping you optimize the mechanics, electronics and software simultaneously as an integrated system.
Ready-to-use multiphysics libraries
Amesim includes ready-to-use multiphysics libraries combined with application and industry-oriented solutions that are supported by powerful platform capabilities to let you rapidly create models and accurately perform analysis.
An open environment
The software offers an open environment that can be integrated into your enterprise processes. You can easily couple the software with major computer-aided engineering (CAE), computer-aided design (CAD) and controls software packages, interoperate it with the Functional Mockup Interface (FMI), Modelica, and connect it with other Simcenter solutions and Excel spreadsheet software.
Need more information?
Do you have any questions about AMESIM or one of the other solutions we offer?
Contact us to learn more about our software portfolio our services and current projects.
- A mechatronic system simulation platform that covers the entire development process, from the early design stages until final performance validation and controls calibration
- Fifty ready-to-use libraries with 6,500 components: electrics, mechanics, fluids (e.g. hydraulics, pneumatics), controls, thermodynamics and internal combustion engine
- Application- and industry-oriented solutions: automotive, aerospace, industrial machinery, heavy equipment, energy and utilities, consumer products and marine
- Statechart environment, performance analyzer, plot, dashboard, linear analysis, animation, design of experiments, app designer
- CAD import and embedded CFD
- Link and connection with Simulink, FMI, Modelica, real-time target support, other Simcenter solutions
Send download link to: