Delivering engineering innovation with system simulation
Amesim is a leading integrated, scalable mechatronic system simulation platform that allows design engineers to virtually assess and optimize system performance. This boost overall systems engineering productivity from the early development stages until the final performance validation and controls calibration. Therefore, Amesim can be your tool of choice to develop successful mechatronic products by helping you optimize the mechanics, electronics and software simultaneously as an integrated system.
Ready-to-use multiphysics libraries
Amesim includes ready-to-use multiphysics libraries combined with application and industry-oriented solutions that are supported by powerful platform capabilities to let you rapidly create models and accurately perform analysis.
An open environment
The software offers an open environment that can be integrated into your enterprise processes. You can easily couple the software with major computer-aided engineering (CAE), computer-aided design (CAD) and controls software packages, interoperate it with the Functional Mockup Interface (FMI), Modelica, and connect it with other Simcenter solutions and Excel spreadsheet software.
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
TECHNICAL INFORMATION, BROCHURES & FACT SHEETS
The available pdfs provide technical information regarding your product of choice. For further information please contact us
How to download pdf archives:
- Click ‘+’ in the right side to select archive
- View and download the archived pdf file
Simcenter Amesim-Fact Sheet
Simcenter Amesim for Industrial Machinery-Fact Sheet
Simcenter Amesim Powertrain Transmission-Fact Sheet
Simcenter Amesim for Detailed Pump Modeling-Fact Sheet
Simcenter Amesim Aircraft Electrical Systems-Fact Sheet
Simcenter Amesim Chassis Systems Solution-Fact Sheet
Need more information?
Do you have any questions about AMESIM or one of the other solutions we offer?
Contact us to learn more about our software portfolio our services and current projects.
- A mechatronic system simulation platform that covers the entire development process, from the early design stages until final performance validation and controls calibration
- Fifty ready-to-use libraries with 6,500 components: electrics, mechanics, fluids (e.g. hydraulics, pneumatics), controls, thermodynamics and internal combustion engine
- Application- and industry-oriented solutions: automotive, aerospace, industrial machinery, heavy equipment, energy and utilities, consumer products and marine
- Statechart environment, performance analyzer, plot, dashboard, linear analysis, animation, design of experiments, app designer
- CAD import and embedded CFD
- Link and connection with Simulink, FMI, Modelica, real-time target support, other Simcenter solutions