Business Development & Sales Associate
FEAC Engineering is a leading solutions provider in Simulation Driven Engineering & Digital Twins. Founded in 2014 and based in Greece, the company applies simulation expertise and operational experience to solve challenging & complex problems in a wide range of industry sectors. FEAC Engineering P.C. provides state of the art solutions throughout the product development cycle, from concept design to prototype testing.
- Develop new business (business development) in terms of new projects and services in Maritime, Oil & Gas, Offshore, Aerospace, Defense, Bioengineering industry sectors in national and foreign markets.
- Identify new business/project opportunities and focus on providing services to above mentioned industry sectors.
- Market research in the above-mentioned sectors for identifying new opportunities.
- Identify new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, services.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Participate in the development of company’s provided services.
- Support and maintain long-term business relationships and communication with partners and clients.
- Identify new EU and national research projects in the fields of Maritime, Oil & Gas, Offshore, Aerospace, Defense, Bioengineering. Consortium building or negotiating for becoming partner of a consortium. Undertake the preparation of proposals (FEAC’s part) and Consortium’s coordination in case FEAC is the leader.
- Participating in conferences, fairs, customer meetings.
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets and management-based objectives that will be assigned.
- At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports.
- University degree preferably in Engineering or Science.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales and Business development of advanced technologies and services in the international markets.
- Excellent command of the English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication, cooperation, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strive to achieve an entrepreneurial approach in business.
- Fulfilled military obligations
FEAC Engineering P.C. offers an attractive remuneration package, a dynamic working environment, excessive training and excellent opportunities for career development.