THINK BIG, GO BIG!
In today’s business environment, consumers have become more demanding, product life cycles have become shorter and shorter, new product development competitors spring up seemingly overnight and the volatile economy creates new pressures to cut costs wherever possible. As a result, product designs have become much more complex – with added features, smaller sizing, novel materials, cost-saving production processes and other innovations.
In the past, companies used to “overdesign” products. In order to avoid risks they used to add extra materials for strength or make empirical assumptions in the design phase. This standard is no longer a viable solution in todays market. Cost management demands using the least amount of raw materials coupled with a short design time frame. Furthermore, a product must work as intended throughout its entire lifecycle; without product integrity, there is a risk of product failure, warranty claims, recalls and possible damage to the brand behind the product.
With science making big leaps every day by translating analytical methods into convenient computer software, computer aided engineering (CAE) has become the ultimate tool of the R&D process. Virtual engineering helps to ensure that the features you build into your product will operate as designed in real conditions. Actually, it’s a promise to customers that their products will satisfy their expectations in every respect.
Because of its incredible power to replicate how products perform in the real world, engineering simulation has revolutionised the product development process. By minimising costly physical testing, accelerating time to market, and enabling game-changing design innovations in a low-risk virtual environment, simulation has helped businesses in every industry achieve significant competitive advantages. The various numerical techniques FEAC uses enable quick, efficient and cost-effective product development throughout the development process — from design concept to final-stage testing, validation and production. It has become the ultimate tool for companies to fulfil customer promises, delivering optimized high-quality products that perform as expected in real-world applications.
REALISE YOUR DIGITAL TWIN
FEAC Engineering is a leading solutions provider in physics-based Simulation Driven Engineering. The company applies simulation & engineering expertise to solve challenging & complex problems and provides state of the art solutions throughout the product development cycle, from concept design & performance simulation to prototype testing. Simulation requires more than just software and FEAC is the source that provides all the tools which are critical:
- 100% 100%
- Our experienced engineering team analyzes & simulates physical phenomena dealing with materials, structures, fluid dynamics, electromagnetism, heat exchange and their interactions. We have developed unique solutions in a wide range of sectors by optimizing products, systems, entities, phenomena and processes under real-world conditions.
- 100% 100%
- FEAC Engineering P.C. develops and distributes PITHIA, a unique Boundary Element Method (BEM) based software validated by CERN.
- FEAC Engineering P.C. is the exclusive authorized distributor of the CAE SIEMENS PLM portfolio in the region of Greece, Malta & Cyprus, the same Siemens software technology that companies around the world depend on every day to enhance product development decision making and produce better products
- 100% 100%
- FEAC provides technical training to students & engineers who want to enrich their knowledge toolbox and become decision-makers. Become expert in the engineering simulation fields by using simulation tools such as PITHIA, NX NASTRAN, SIMCENTER 3D, FEMAP, STAR-CCM+ and enrich your knowledge profile.
- 100% 100%
- All FEAC clients, whether they need engineering consultancy or simulation software licenses, rely on the daily support of our team.
FEAC operates in the global market and collaborates and partners with engineering companies, product manufacturers, research centers and universities. Reduce development costs, improve efficiency, enhance product performance and increase competitiveness by going digital. Our world-class clients speak for themselves regarding the quality of our know-how and the provided services. Contact FEAC now and allow us to present you the new era of engineering.
OIL & GAS
TECHNIQUES & TOOLS
FEAC Engineering P.C. utilises various numerical methods including the Finite Element (FEM), Boundary Element (BEM) & Discrete Element Method amongst others, to offer fast, efficient and highly accurate results to the partners and clients. Engineering, physics-based simulation is conducted in the virtual environment of specialised software and provides insight regarding the behaviour of systems and structures. FEAC uses the best-in-class commercial simulation tools available on the market, to offer added-value solutions such as PITHIA & the complete SIEMENS PLM portfolio (Simcenter 3D, Femap, Star-CCM+, HEEDS, Amesim, Fibersim, etc.).
INDUSTRIES & ASSOCIATIONS
FEAC Engineering P.C. is active in a wide range of industries, such as: aerospace, marine, high energy physics/accelerator magnets, construction, bioengineering, renewable energy, raw materials and oil & gas. As we believe in the power of collaboration, FEAC is also member in the following clusters and associations:
Phone support is available Monday – Friday, 9AM – 6PM / EET UTC (+2h)