Predict Corrosions through Digital Twin with PITHIA-CP
Corrosion: An Ancient Enemy that eats away its assets and costs Billion of Dollars. Corrosion solution tool via Digital Twins of Cathodic Protection, integrated in SIEMENS Simcenter software.
Offshore Wind Turbine
Add-on module to SIEMENS Simcenter 3D
Sacrificial Anode CP (SACP)
Impressed Current CP (ICCP)
Top-class Accelerated BEM solver
Best-in-class modeling environment
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
TECHNICAL INFORMATION, BROCHURES & FACT SHEETS
The available pdfs provide technical information regarding your product of choice. For further information please contact us
How to download pdf archives:
- Click ‘+’ in the right side to select archive
- View and download the archived pdf file
Request a FREE Demo, Trial License or a Training Session
FEAC|Engineering provides an extensive preparatory support.
Contact us to learn more about PITHIA-CP features and capabilities
- 100% 100%
- PITHIA’s solver offers unprecedented capabilities to the user over the competition:
1) Based on the accelerated Boundary Element Method, it is capable of solving complex models corresponding to more than 1million DoF (Degrees of Freedom). This reduces the need for simplifcations and modeling assumptions. Instead, it increases the confidence & accuracy of the computed results.
2) By implementing innovative numerical techniques, it offers drastically faster solution times
3) It minimizes the computer hardware requirements.
- 100% 100%
- PITHIA-CP drives innovation in Digital Twins of Cathodic Protection systems and provides unprecedented capabilities compared to the competition.
- 100% 100%
- Through the partnership between FEAC & SIEMENS Digital Industries Software, engineers dealing with Cathodic Protection can now enjoy a modern, CAD-centric, highly efficient, multi- discipline modeling environment.
- 100% 100%
- The dominant competing solution is the Finite Element Method (FEM), which generally is very well implemented but has certain limitations in problems dealing with infinite/semi-infinite domains. The method has significantly higher computational requirements, making it unsuitable for e.g. acoustic, vibration wave propagation in soil and electromagnetic problems. PITHIA is based on the Boundary Element Method (BEM), the main advantage of which is the reduction of the dimensionality of the problem. This means that only the boundaries of the problem is required to be discretized in contrast with the FEM where the volume of the e.g. sea, soil or water must be discretized. Thus, the model preparation in PITHIA is significant simpler. Additionally, it well-known that the Boundary Element method offer unprecedented accuracy compared to the Finite Element Method.
“We are pleased that FEAC Engineering has joined the Siemens Solution Partner Program as a Software and Technology Partner for Simcenter 3D software. FEAC’s PITHIA-CP is a world leading Boundary Element solution for cathodic protection, which can provide our customers complimentary solutions that add value to their software investment. Through this partnership, engineers dealing with Cathodic Protection can now enjoy a modern, CAD-centric, highly efficient, multi-discipline modeling environment.”
Koen De Langhe
Director Product Management
Siemens Digital Industries Software
“FEAC is excited to join Siemens Digital Industries Software’s partner community, as the strength of our two organizations working together can deliver significant value to our customers, who want technology that has an open data model that will support them in the future. By expanding the partnership with Siemens DISW, FEAC delivers Cathodic Protection CAE solutions for the Marine, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy & Construction Industry.”
FEAC Engineering P.C.